Previously, Florida Beer News announced that Atlanta’s SweetWater Brewing and Atlanta-based Delta Airlines had partnered to give Delta passengers a selection of local craft beer while in flight. The only downside to this partnership was that SweetWater beers were only available on one route.
Now, Delta and SweetWater have expanded their partnership to allow more routes to carry SweetWater’s beers. Best of all, now several Delta routes to Florida will carry SweetWater beers.
From SweetWater Brewing:
Craft beer continues to keep climbing! After much success with our Delta collaboration this past March, we jointly announced today that service will be extended from the the original Atlanta to LaGuardia flights, to now include flights between the following destinations:
• DCA – Reagan National Airport (DC)
• FLL – Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
• IAD – Washington Dulles International Airport (DC)
• MCO – Orlando International Airport
• MIA – Miami International Airport
• MSY – Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
• TPA – Tampa International Airport
• ATL – Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
• LGA – LaGuardia Airport (NY)