Press Release: 81Bay Brewing Company will be hosting their official Grand Opening on Aug. 13, 2016 and co-owners Michael Beard, Shawn Bowman and Keelan Cottle invite the community to a celebration in the brewery taproom. Since opening doors on June 10 with six inaugural beers, 81Bay has expanded its selection to 11 craft beers including; English Pale Ale, Belgian Raspberry Ale, American Light Lager, West Coast IPA, English IPA, English Porter, Irish Stout, Irish Red, Dunkel Weizen Bock, Black IPA and a Heather Ale.
- 11 a.m. • New beers released
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. • Happy Hour ($2 off drafts)
- 1 p.m. • Live music by J.T. Brown
- 2 p.m. • Cornhole Tournament
- 4 p.m. • Live music by Forrest Hoffar
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. • Growler Happy Hours
- 5 p.m. • Table Tennis Tournament at 5 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m. • Live music by Rachel Alex
- 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. • Growler Happy Hour
- 10:30 p.m. • Live music by Bangarang
- 11:30 p.m. • Live music by OnlyOneTwo
- Departing 81Bay Brewing Co., drop-off corner of N. 15th St. and E. 7th Ave.
- 4:00pm– Depart 81Bay Brewing Co.
- 5:00pm– Depart 81Bay Brewing Co.
- 6:00pm– Last depart from 81Bay
- Departing Ybor (N. 15th St. and E. 7th Ave.), back to 81Bay Brewing Co.
- 6:40pm – Depart Ybor
- 7:30pm– Last Departure from Ybor
81Bay Brewing Company is located at 4465 W Gandy Boulevard in Tampa.