Green Bench Brewing was one of the first craft breweries to open in Saint Petersburg, and that was a mere three years ago. Now the brewery has just released details of their Third Anniversary Extravaganza, which coincides with a few other events they are also hosting.
From Green Bench Brewing:
Can you BELIEVE it?! Three years, you guys. A lot of you have been loyal friends of ours since day one, and have seen us change and progress over time. We want to celebrate YOU, and how far we’ve come together at our 3 year anniversary gig! If you haven’t been to any of our anniversary parties, then you’re in for a treat because we do it up right.
As per usual, we have 10489 things going on this day, so we’ll break it down:
1) We will be opening an hour early
2) We’re hosting the St. Pete Indie Market fall kickoff! Come visit your favorite vendors, and restock on your local goodies that you’ve been jonesing for
3) We’re releasing Sauvage Pomme (Brett farmhouse ale with Michigan Apple Cider)
4) We’re releasing The Golden Apple (mead)- our first ever bottle release from our Cider & Mead program!
5) Live music will be going off around 5:30
6) There will be a ton of drink specials, and other surprises and treats for you throughout the day JUST because we love you
We will be partying ALL day, and we know a lot of you will also be joining us the same day for Zwanze madness, so we will obviously be poppin’ bottles and hangin’ out all over the dang place. This is a family friendly event as always, and we cannot wait to celebrate with hundreds of our closest friends!
Kristopher James will be starting off from 5-6, then Donna Lu will take over from 6-7:30, and Dropin Pickup will cap off our evening!
Green Bench Brewing is located at 1133 Baum Avenue North in Saint Petersburg.